Mercy Magnet

The Student News Site of Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School

Mercy Magnet

Mercy Magnet

Poll

This poll has ended.

In honor of GMA's Spring Play, who is your favorite character in Clue?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

GMA’s Annual Power Puff Game

On Monday, November 20th, Gwynedd celebrated its annual Powder Puff game, put on by GMA’s very own health club. This is a beloved tradition at GMA that not only gets the students thrilled for their Thanksgiving break but gets the faculty very intrigued as well. At the end of the school day, instead of going home, students and staff joined on the turf field to cheer on their favored teams. The games are set up so that freshmen play the juniors and sophomores take on the seniors. Although the freshmen and sophomores worked hard and put up a great effort, the juniors and seniors pulled through with a win. After the first round of games, both teams continued onto the championship where the juniors and seniors would play each other. Despite the fact that the juniors held a great competition, the seniors took the win as a great memory to honor their last Gwynedd Powder Puff game. In closing, the Powder Puff games bring the staff, faculty, and student body lots of laughs and smiles to commemorate the holiday season.